Current Job Openings
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant — Full-Time
Hutility is a software consulting and technology firm specializing in the development, customization and integration of enterprise software since 2004. We work on both web and desktop software, integrating with accounting systems (e.g. Sage 300 ERP) and various web APIs (e.g. Shopify).
In addition to consulting for our clients, our company develops, markets, and supports web and desktop products of our own. We are a small, agile team of enterprising individuals with our hands on multiple projects at any given time and our eyes on new product and market opportunities.
About the job
We are a fast-paced and dynamic organization in need of a highly organized and adaptable individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant & Office Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to our management team while also managing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of our office. The role will primarily be in-person, working alongside the management team. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is able to adapt to change, and is excited about learning new skills. You should be comfortable with the idea of being a "Jack-of-all-trades," as this role requires the ability to wear many different hats and juggle multiple tasks at once. At our company, we take pride in working hard and achieving great results, but also prioritize the well-being of our team members. We believe in teamwork, open communication, and a positive work-life balance.
Sample Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings and projects
- Assist with creating project quotes
- Direct client support requests to the appropriate team members
- Ensure work is being completed and delivered on time by following up with work items
- Handle picking up mail and other errands
- Take meeting notes and follow up with deliverables
- Provide administrative support to the management team, including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, and managing emails and phone calls.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A person for whom "nothing slips through the cracks". Catch things that others in the company are missing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other software
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in priorities and tasks
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or office manager is preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced, high volume environments
- Proactive, reliable, and able to anticipate and meet the needs of customers and the company
- Strong problem solving, multitasking, prioritization, policy compliance, and data/information management skills
- Should be comfortable with learning new skills and adapting to changes
- Team player, with positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
This is a hybrid role. Initially there will be a lot of in-person time with the management team, but can transition to hybrid remote. This role also requires occassional meetings in our physical office location, as well as running errands in and around the area.
Health and dental benefits are included.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com