Current Job Openings
General Accountant — Full-Time
Hutility is a software consulting and technology firm specializing in the development, customization and integration of enterprise software since 2004. We work on both web and desktop software, integrating with accounting systems (i.e., Sage 300 ERP) and various web APIs (i.e., Shopify, Amazon AWS, etc.).
In addition to consulting for our clients, our company develops, markets, and supports web and desktop products of our own. We are a small, agile team of enterprising individuals with our hands on multiple projects at any given time and our eyes on new product and market opportunities.
About the job
As the sole accountant on our team, we are looking for a "jack of all trades" with the interest and ability to work on all aspects of accounting. You will have to work, think and learn quickly as you manage the multiple accounting entities that our company owns and maintains.
We use Sage 300 ERP for the management of our accounting entities.
- Day to day postings to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
- Prepare regular reports to Stakeholders on a Monthly and Annual basis
- Prepare Payables and Receivable Statements
- Posting to the various Accounting Entities that the company owns or maintains
- Check mailboxes to pick up cheques and make deposits to the bank.
- Process payments from Clients via Credit Card.
Education: Bachelor's degree or college diploma in Accounting related field.
Experience: 1-2 in Accounting preferred; New graduates welcome to apply.
- Quick to learn
- Adaptable and flexible as you will be working on a variety of entities with different workflows
- Able to work independently and with others
- Highly detail-oriented
- Willing to learn and consider input from others
Temporarily working remotely, due to COVID-19. Regular work location will be in our office in Mississauga.
Health and dental benefits are included.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org